Costco rocks my world :-)
Lazy Sunday morning and I'm drinking my second cup of coffee and enjoying the cool breeze in my apt. Yesterday a friend and I went to Costco and bought a bunch of stuff, which included a new window fan that I really like. I installed it in the kitchen as it gets kinda stuffy in there. It fits tightly in the window and is actually kinda neat cause it can send the air flow in to the kitchen, (and the surrounding areas,) or out of the kitchen, (in case you cooked something that is a wee bit too aromatic i.e. the scent of pork loin which just WON'T go away!) Anyhoo, it was a good purchase along with bottled water, sodas, Stacy's soy thin crisps, (white cheddar - YUM,) 15 rolls of paper towels, (which I split with my friend,) boneless chicken breasts, etc etc etc.. My friend says I'm becoming a Costco junkie, (he should talk :-)) Oh and next time you are there, try the frozen tilapia. It is seriously delicious!

<< Home