Coffee Dreams
Coffee rocks my world. Sad isn't it? But that is what jump starts my day and helps me function in normal society. Every morning I eagerly wait for those tantalizing fumes of Zabar's Blend to emit from my coffeemaker. Ahhhhh. I love the aroma. First sip is the equivalent of manna from heaven.
"Damn fine cup of coffee."
My day has now officially begun.
My ex boyfriend was around one morning when I accidentally broke the glass carafe.
He took one look at the situation and remarked, "Uh oh. Guess I'll be leaving for work about now."
Funny guy.
"Let me know when you get a new coffee pot and I'll be back after that." Big smirk and smile.
And to think this charmer and I ended things.
I'm truly shocked.
Um... NOT.
He just didn't get it. For us coffee addicts, coffee is IT. It's the bomb. It's everything we need to start the day off right.
Cause you never know what the day is gonna bring. And when it happens at least I'll be caffeinated and good to go.
For a while anyway.

<< Home