Summer Time
It's sooo hot in New York. It's steamy damn it... this is like Africa hot, (got to love Neil Simon lol.) Yesterday was 88 degrees and about a million percent humidity, (ok a bit of an exaggeration.) Today is more of the same as is tomorrow. YIKES, when did I move back to the South?! I'm not sure if this has anything to do with global warming, the ozone layer being eroded on an hourly basis or it's just summer time way too soon. I remember reading these books when I was younger and they described "sultry" nights. I always thought that sounded so sexy until I found out it just meant humidity :-)
Air conditioning is blasting, Ally da pup is comfy as am I. The walks are less fun but hey what can you do? Nada I guess. I'm suddenly thinking about ice cold lemonade, frozen popsicles, the ocean air and Raoul the Cabana Boy gently waving a palm frond my direction.
Sigh. If only...

<< Home