Guilty Pleasures
Everyone has a few guilty pleasures. Things we may not admit to the world, (except perhaps at gunpoint,) that float our boats and make us smile. I've got more than a few... some of which I will reluctantly admit.
1- "The Bachelor/The Bachelorette"
It's incredibly dumb but I adore it anyway. These people fall madly in "love" after being cooped up in a house for days and fed copious amounts of alcohol. And I work in tv, I have a pretty good idea of what is happening behind the scenes.
2- Costco
So much stuff! And there's always a challenge to find something new and wonderful hidden away in that vast warehouse. And darned good frozen tilapia I might add.
3- The National Enquirer
I'm truly hiding my head in shame on this one. But, no I do NOT buy it, I just read it at the hairdressers. Vogue and Harpers Bazaar can get boring. Hey, where else can you get "the true story" about Michael Jackson? Actually, I think some of it is probably true.
4- Funnel Cake
It's a deep fried piece of dough, braided into a circle, completely covered with powdered sugar. YUM! Guaranteed to send you into insulin shock.
5- Musicals
OK, I'm a total dork. But, how you can resist "A Chorus Line," or "A Little Night Music," or even "The Music Man?" "Good night my someone, good night my love..."
Time to slink away now :-)

<< Home