Friday, September 23, 2005

Hurricanes SUCK!!!

I'm taking off for a couple of days of R & R to celebrate a dear friend's birthday. The trip has been planned for a while and a little beach time is just what I need, (especially after working very hard these last few months.) I leave however with a heavy heart as I watch Hurricane Rita head towards Louisiana and The Gulf Coast. I have a significant number of family and friends in those areas. I have been in touch with as many of them as I can find to check on their evacuation and or safety plans. I am sure I will be spending some major time on my cell phone.

God bless you and yours.

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ