Ally's World
I wake up to the sound of puppy paws pattering into my room. I sit up quickly and look at my dog. Ally da Pup is fine but bored, (FYI, Ally had bouts of being violently ill over the last few months, and twice had to be hospitalized in the middle of the night. As a result I have become hyper sensitive to her nocturnal visits.) Anyway, she just decided to come in and see what I was doing.
"Um Ally, I'm sleeping. It's 4:00 in the morning, go back to your bed."
Ally da Pup responds, "OK, just saying hi! You go back to sleep now. Hey you don't mind if I stare at you, scratch my head, and sigh loudly do you?"
I sigh in return. "Come here Ally and I will rub your tummy and scratch behind your ears."
Ally wags her tail and makes happy noises as I cuddle her. "Oh that feels good, More, more! Can you rub a little bit more to the left? Ahhh, that's the spot thanks. And now it's breakfast time right?"
"It's NOT breakfast time but nice try."
"Just checking!"
Ally trots into the living room and immediately falls asleep. It takes me a good 45 minutes to do the same.
It's Ally's World and I just live there...

<< Home