Monday, September 05, 2005

Guilty Pleasures Part 2

Back by popular demand... even more guilty pleasures! Here are a few of mine.

Haagen Daz Ice Cream Bars

I love the vanilla ones with milk chocolate and almonds. On a hot summer night it's a freaking religious experience.

SoapNet

I can watch a week's worth of All My Children all on one lazy Sunday afternoon. And yes, I still watch it. I have watched All My Kids on and off since high school. Personal favorites include Erica, Maria and Edmund and oldie but goodies, Nina & Cliff. Go Pine Valley!

Pez

I have a few lying around. Including a really cool Darth Vader one that sits on my desk. The candy still blows though.

Trashy Paperbacks

I have some seriously pulpy books that people gave me or I picked up at Costco for a mindless summer beach read. Danielle Steele anyone?

Target

It's become so trendy but many of us knew about it all along. FYI, they have adorable infant clothing at the Target Greatland's. I just found the cutest denim jacket by Oshkosh by Gosh with matching jeans. My friend's baby is going to look precious in it!

OK, I can't believe I'm admitting this one but here goes...

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

It's one of my comfort foods de jour when things really suck. It's hardly fine cuisine, but it reminds me of a simpler time. Feel free to sing the song if you remember.

Now that I'm hiding my head in shame it's your turn. Fess up!!!

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ