What I did on my end of summer vacation
I am feeling too lazy to write much about my weekend. Here is the Cliff Notes version.
1) Denise and I were in Atlantic City for her birthday.
2) We went outlet shopping in Jersey prior to our arrival, (she bought sexy lingerie, I bought sweat pants.)
3) Denise thinks they have very weak coffee in AC.
4) Every casino smells like one big ashtray.
5) The weather was sunny and mild and Sunday was a fabulous day to walk on the boardwalk.
6) We both said several times, "If I ever look like that, please shoot me."
We also explored quite a few casinos. Here is my subjective point of view:
Loved Harrah's, Bally's, Showboat and Borgata. Could definitely pass on future visits to Tropicana, Trump Marina and Resort.
I'm hoping by getting my club cards updated I will get some future comps in the mail. I guess we will see how much they value my quarters in their slot machines!
UPDATE - Did I forget to mention that I WON!!!

<< Home