Monday, October 03, 2005

A View From a Train

I saw the most beautiful man in the subway yesterday. I was coming home from Sunday brunch with a friend and I was lost in my thoughts. We got to a few stations before mine and a man got in the car. And he was stunning. He had golden blonde hair, green eyes, high cheekbones and a dimple in his chin. His 6 foot tall frame was toned and he was wearing a polo shirt and shorts. I must have been staring at him because he smiled at me. I smiled back and then I suddenly felt shy and looked away. He sat across from me and I tried not to stare. It was simply impossible. I felt a sizzling chemistry in the air. The car was smoking hot. Never had a subway ride gone so fast. I contemplated going past my stop and then remembered Ally Da Pup probably needed to go outside. We came to my station and I reluctantly stood up and walked out of the car but not before one last look. We smiled at each other again, he raised a hand in farewell and I watched the doors close as I walked away. The train thundered down the tracks and he was gone.

Was it a missed opportunity? I honestly don't know but a part of me wishes I had never gotten off that train...

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ