Thursday, June 30, 2005

The object of my desire

I've been thinking about Brad and Angelina. For those of you who have possibly been living in a cave for the last year that would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie :-) I think Brad is HOT. I've had a crush on him since "Thelma and Louise," where he played a studly drifter who taught Geena Davis about amazing sex before he stole her money and left for parts unknown. He was a babe as well in "Legends of The Fall," which in my book is the ultimate chick flick. I'm not so keen on some of his later epics but whatever. He's still eye candy. Angelina is a gorgeous woman. While I'm not attracted to women I can still recognize this. I think she is a wonderful actress as well. Angelina is also TROUBLE. When she won the Academy award and said "I'm so in love with my brother," that was really creepy. Subsequent pics showed her kissing him on the lips with her eyes closed. BLECH. Granted, I'm an only child but my friends with siblings told me they have never ever have kissed their brother that way and indeed would not want to! I've always gotten the feeling that she can ensnare a man, absolutely dismember him and not look back. Nice work if you can get it :-)

Brad Hon, when you're ready for a nice girl again I'm in the book...

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ