Monday, June 20, 2005

Biggest Cop-Outs

The biggest cop-outs in the world, "I'll call you," "The check is in the mail," "One of these days we must get together," and my new personal favorite "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW." Translation, "I'm a total jerk and I wish to run from this situation I helped create and have no intention of ever dealing with it or you again." Gosh, I just adore people who face up to their actions. And nothing like a healthy dose of personal accountablity to keep ya warm at night. Well, my non-dealing friend... F*ck you and the horse you rode in on.

Have a nice day everybody :-)

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ