Friday, August 12, 2005

Fun and Games

Since I participated with TrueJerseyGirl in this game, I am up next! I don't know how well I will do, but I am willing to give it a shot. If you hate the responses... ok then sue me.**

**Disclaimer - LisaBinDaCityPOV is joking about being sued. And she gots lots of lawyer blogger friends to help her if need be!

Now on with the game.

1) Put your name in my comments, and I'll respond with something random about you.

2) I'll tell you what song/or movie reminds me of you.

3) I'll pick a color/flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. (Doubtful)

4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7) I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog. You MUST. It is written.

Please keep in mind that if I don't know you very well I may just answer a few questions. And if I do know you well then I apologize in advance! KIDDING! Ready to play?

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ