Sunday, August 14, 2005

Say what?

Got a favorite expression? Here are a few of my (somewhat) overused ones...

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore

Here's a quarter, buy a clue

Ya think? (usually said with underlying sarcasm... "I think Howard Stern is a bit of a misogynist," "Ya think?")

All hat, no cattle (nuff said!)

Ewwwwwwwwwww

Anyhoo :-)

Gnarly (as in "ewww, that is seriously gnarly.")

How's that working for ya? (stolen from Dr. Phil)

I don't mean to be rude BUT, (actually I do, you are a freaking idiot and I need you to focus here.)

Lordy have mercy

How's the weather on that island of denial?

You Rock! (or sometimes "You Rule!")

OK, lets hear a few of your favorites :-)

Links

The House of Boogie The Water Princess World of Trouble Mrs. Mogul Botox Diaries Drunk Law Waiter Rant True Jersey Girl Last Girl On Earth Its a Dogs Life Reality Bites The World According to Tish Clublife The Phat Phree Opinionistas The Life Of Marty Leave It To Cleavage Boo's Blog Wade's World Mini-Obs The Sneaky Badger The Life and Times of TJ